Thursday, August 14, 2008

There's No Place Like Home

You've guessed it-- where else could I be if I am blogging at 5:00am, wide awake and starving for those mini hot dogs that Mom made last night? I'm home! And, it is just as cozy, comforting, relaxing, wonderful, and delicious as I thought it'd be. 

Thank you to all of you who have followed along with my blog and photos over the past 7 months. I hope it was an enjoyable journey for you, and that by taking it with me you have been able to glimpse a little bit of what Malaysia is like. 

Now I begin a new chapter, and I hope that you are all in it! I am still in Sonoma being taken care of and gently being prepared by my family to be released into the wild on Saturday, when Ez and I move into our new house in Davis. I haven't decided if I am going to be a real blogger now and actually continue this, but I have really enjoyed this style of writing, so check back every so often if you have time. Maybe I will have things to say about law school, I don't know. My philosophy right now is that the next three years of my life should be about learning, not about competition and grades, so hopefully that means I'll have time to blog. We'll see!

Love to everyone... and hope to see you sometime soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home, Sarah! Glad you made it back okay, and enjoy those hot dogs!

Andrea B. (Red Loper) said...

yay!! food that doesn't have fish parts in it! (I'm pretty sure there's no fish in hot dogs.)

I started a blog! www.ifinddeadpeople.com it's not particularly interesting if you're not doing genealogy.

Anonymous said...

Hallo Sarah! Ooh yes, please do keep blogging! I'd miss your posts if you stopped because they're so fun to read. You've taken us along with you to Malaysia. Go on and take us with you to law school too.